Located on Route 30 in the Turtle Creek district. Opened May 28, 1954 and closed at the end of the 1997 season. Originally had a children’s playground. In later years, a miniature golf course was added on the hillside before the box office.
The Print Shoppe's original design digitally printed on a private labeled 5.5oz, 100% jersey cotton Fruit of the Loom shirt.